- Universal testing machine
- Biomedical device/equipment
- Vehicles (car, motorcycle) Testing
- Compression/Flexural test
- Hardness tester
- Impact testing machine
- Torsion testing machine
- Abrasion & wear tester
- Plastic & Pipe testing
- Tensiometer / Goniometer
- Erichsen cupping tester
- Other Testing Equipment
- Grinding & polishing machine
- Electromechanical testing machine
Electromechanical, or universal testing machines, are most commonly used for static testing in a tensile or compression mode within a single frame. Additional test types include tension, compression, shear, flexure, peel, tear, cyclic, and bend tests. Capacities for range from low forces of 0.5 kN (112 lbf) up to high-capacity 600 kN (135,000 lbf) test frames.
- Static Hydraulic Testing Systems
Hydraulic UTM Series is comprised of high capacity, for tension, compression and bending applications. Ranging from 300 kN to 3,000 kN, standard models feature large diameter columns and rugged components for superior frame stiffness and durability.
- Dynamic and Fatigue Testing Systems
Dynamic and fatigue testing systems from 1000 N up to 5000 kN. Incorporating servohydraulic, servo-electric and linear motor technologies, these test instruments cover a broad range of fatigue, dynamic, and static testing applications.
- Associated Equipment / Accessories
UnitedTest offers extensive range of advanced test fixtures and grips, accessories, and adapters for Universal Testing Machines, and Tensile / Compression Testers.
- Horizontal Testing Machine